Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pugnacious Wizards 2: version 1.0

Version 1.0 mostly adds variations. Each game you play will have 2, 3, or 4 "variations" added. Variations will tweak how the castle is made; how much treasure, enemies, or other things there are; your enemy stats; or a couple other things. You can tell which variations are in play by looking at the subtitle at the top of the screen.

This is the last planned release of Pugnacious Wizards 2. I'm done with it. I didn't add all the spells I could think of - and there's more that could be done with it - but I think it's good enough for me to move on. I tried some new things in the code as well as some new ideas about magic and traps and worldgen. It's a nice little game and I'm pretty happy with it. My next post will be a retrospective where I'll go into that further.

As always, any feedback is welcome.

github source

download swf

4 comments:

  1. You make a good job. Thanks for this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the future we would govern more of the respective provisions of interest and ideas which are indeed said and considered to be of utmost importance. wordpress survey plugin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any Updates for 2023?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Articles, on the other hand, are primarily intended to inform and educate the audience on specific topics. They often address current issues, offer expert insights, or provide valuable tips and instructions. Nord VPN Offer Articles seek to establish the writer's credibility and expertise in the subject matter, aiming to build trust with the readers.

    ReplyDelete